Health, Environmental, Safety and Security Policy
TRACEMAN Ltd is committed to:
- Protecting the health, safety and security of our clients, directors, employees and all others working on behalf of the company, thereby promoting an organisation that is free of injuries, ill health and loss.
- Fully complying with, or exceeding, all legal and statutory requirements related to health, environment, safety and security throughout our business activities.
- Protecting the environment, including the communities in which we work, minimising adverse environmental consequences and using resources efficiently.
- Assigning health, environment, safety and security matters the same priority as other critical business functions.
To implement this policy TRACEMAN Ltd will:
- Ensure clear lines of communication and accountability are maintained at all times in all matters of health, environmental, safety and security performance.
- Develop, implement and monitor effective and verifiable management systems to realise our health, environmental, safety and security commitments.
- Identify those aspects of our business that impact the environment and take appropriate action to minimise that impact.
- Identify, document, assess and carry out periodic reviews of the principal health, environmental, safety and security risks affecting the business.
- Implement practical measures to manage identified risks effectively.
- Provide appropriate health, environmental, safety and security support, training, advice and information to our clients, employees and all others working on behalf of the company.
- Promptly report and properly investigate all health, environmental, safety and security incidents and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
- Establish and act upon goals and objectives to continually improve our health, environmental, safety and security performance.
- Actively promote industry best practices regarding health, environmental, safety and security matters.
TRACEMAN Ltd Directors and senior management will review this policy at least annually.
TRACEMAN Ltd regards the promotion of health and safety measures as a mutual objective of management and employees at all levels.
It is TRACEMAN Ltd.’s policy to do all that is reasonable to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone from foreseeable work hazards, including third parties, insofar as they come into contact with TRACEMAN Ltd or its products. This duty extends to every facet of the companies operation, from administration to site installation and maintenance.
TRACEMAN Ltd has a responsibility in particular: –
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions taking account of any statutory requirements.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently.
- To maintain an active and continuing interest in health and safety legislation applicable to TRACEMAN Ltd.’s activities and for management to set an example in this area.
- To make available, as far as is reasonable and practicable, the necessary equipment to ensure safe and non-hazardous working conditions.
- To consult with employees on health and safety matters.
Apart from any specific duties which may be delegated to them, all employees are under a legal (and moral) obligation to co-operate with management in safety, health and welfare matters. It is the duty of all employees to exercise personal responsibility and to do everything possible to prevent injury to themselves and others by: –
- Working at all times safely and efficiently.
- Using due care with tools, plant and equipment provided or available and by meeting statutory obligations.
- Adhering to TRACEMAN Ltd.’s procedures for securing a safe workplace.
- Reporting to their supervisor’s incidents which may lead, or have led, to injury or damage, particularly hazards which they themselves cannot eliminate.
- Assisting in investigations of accidents with the objective of introducing methods to prevent a recurrence.
A copy of our full Health and Safety Policy is available upon request.